These are my current goals. You can follow my progress by reading what I am up to Now, following me on Twitter, or subscribing.
Build a life that is independent, free, and flexible. Own my time and pursue the opportunities that get me excited while having the freedom to prioritize family.
🔥 Key results
- My family maintains the same quality of life.
- There is a three-month cash runway in my business.
- At least 40% of my time is spent diversifying revenue sources.
- Less than 10% of my time is spent in meetings.
- Take a minimum of 2 vacations per year.
🎯 Strategy & goals
Timeframe: Q3-Q4 2021
Establish a financial and operational foundation
- Build a financial security foundation with freelancing clients up to 25-30 hours per week.
- Secure a three-month cash runway in the event that a freelance client is no longer working out.
- Create a system that helps me validate opportunities and bets.
Calibrate the balance between work and family
- Prioritize actions that keep the family safe and healthy.
- Finish working by 3 PM two days per week to spend with family.
- Read a book or listen to podcasts at least twice a week.
- Plan (or take) one vacation.
- Spend at least 30 minutes each day outdoors and without a screen.
Establish an authentic and public voice on the internet
- Write and publish at least one weekly blog post.
- Identify and join online communities where I can both learn and share my knowledge with others.
- Generously share my knowledge with others on Twitter every day.
- Use my community connections to validate 3 product ideas.